Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Question of the day

A new post about refurbishing a SNES is on the way, and in the meantime I was wondering what a Nintendo Engineer could have been thinking during the planning phase of the console?

I just can't get it why... just look at this photo:


What could be the idea behind using 2 different type of screws?

The screws on the right side of the photo are used to hold the plastic case, the others are used inside the SNES. I still don't get it. The inside screws are simple and usual + headed screws, I believe 95% of the average households have a screwdriver to them.

But the other type of screws is something different. It's called.... wait, I need to Google it...

Result: "Torx styled Nintendo security screw"

Now I know. It's the fault of E.M.O.S. aka Evil Manufacturers of Screwdrivers!
 

You have to use a special set of tools to be able to assemble/disassemble a SNES, this way they will be rich and will rule the world. It might happen slowly, they might rule the world in 50 years or more.

AND IT'S GONNA HAPPEN!!!!!11!1

Seriously, does anybody have a good and reasonable explanation to this question? Please share it with me.

Good night.




.....


Today's last thought: I hope you get the irony :)

No comments:

Post a Comment